Saturday 26 July 2014

Song Review (Bee Gees – Words)

TUGASAN “SONG REVIEW”

LOKE WAI SEANG
SX122696GUF04

Bee Gees – Words

Smile an everlasting smile
A smile can bring you near to me
Don't ever let me find you down
'Cause that would bring a tear to me


This world has lost its glory
Let's start a brand new story now, my love
Right now, there'll be no other time
And I can show you how, my love


Talk in everlasting words
And dedicate them all to me
And I will give you all my life
I'm here if you should call to me


You think that I don't even mean
A single word I say
It's only words and words are all I have
To take your heart away                         ( 2 X )


“WORDS” is one of my favorite song, sing by BEE GEES. My review for this song, all the words we voice out is very important in our human life, every one word will make someone happy and of cause one word will make someone sad. That’s why word is very powerful to reflect emotion in human mind. Refer back to the lyrics, “Smile an everlasting smile a smile can bring you near to me” & “This world has lose the glory let’s start a brand new story now” written by author “Barry Gibb” is meaningful, pass a message to help somebody built up their confidences, initiative and step forward to the glory. People! Don’t feel hopeless to this world enjoy the song with meaningful lyrics it will send a positive thinking for us. Always SMILE......

No comments:

Post a Comment